We’ll always sing the praises of kale, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts, but it’s time to show spinach some love, too. The humble green can make any dish a little more nutritious and a lot tastier, whether it’s a smoothie, pasta or salad. Here are 42 spinach recipes that are as easy as they are delicious.
42 Easy Spinach Recipes to Make for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
2. Bacon-wrapped Black Cod With Spinach And Capers
Name a better combination than bacon and spinach—we’ll wait. The crispy meat lends a smoky touch to the greens, which keep everything light and nutritious.
12. Lemon-roasted Potatoes, Chicken And Spinach With Tzatziki
14. Broccoli Soup With Spinach, Cilantro And Croutons
Homemade soup in 35 minutes? Believe it, babe. Puréeing it in the blender makes for a luxuriously creamy mouthfeel.
16. Vegetable Wellington With Mushrooms And Spinach
Craving beef Wellington but want to skip the night-long food coma? Try this meaty vegetarian alternative that calls for leeks, spinach, mushrooms, celery and tons of fresh herbs.
18. Julia Turshen’s Sheet-pan Stuffing With Sausage And Spinach
19. Grilled Flatbread Pizza With Artichoke, Ricotta And Lemon
20. Balsamic Brown Butter Tortellini With Spinach And Hazelnuts
Aka the easiest way to take store-bought pasta up a notch. Don't skip the hazelnuts—they seriously amp up the toasty, nutty notes of the brown butter sauce.
21. Deep-dish Spinach And Prosciutto Quiche With Toasted Sesame Crust
For those who mean business when it comes to brunch. This beauty boasts not one, not two, but three different cheeses: Havarti, sharp cheddar and Gruyère.
24. Spinach And Three-cheese Stuffed Shells
25. Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed With Barley Risotto
Risotto doesn't need to contain a million calories (not that we don't love when it does). This wholesome take only uses EVOO, vegetable broth and modest amounts of butter, white wine and Parm to reach Arborio heaven. Feel free to use kale instead of spinach if that's what you have on hand.