Admit it: You love chicken nuggets. And why not? They’re one of those beloved comfort foods that’s so wrapped in nostalgia, it immediately brings us back to our childhood. But if you think you can’t enjoy this finger food past the age of ten, we’re here to prove you wrong. Presenting 31 totally fancy chicken nugget recipes—from sticky glazed tenders to boneless wings—to make for dinner (or, you know, whenever a craving hits).
31 Fancy Chicken Nugget Recipes That Prove Finger Foods Aren’t Just for Kids
13. Coconut Popcorn Chicken With Sweet Thai Chili Lime Sauce
You know what they say: Two sauces are always better than one.
17. Baked Boneless Honey Barbecue Chicken Wings With Spicy Ranch
To us, boneless wings are really just another excuse to eat chicken tenders. (And there’s nothing wrong with that.)
18. Baked Popcorn Chicken With Raspberry Hot Honey
You had us at “raspberry hot honey.”
22. Oven-fried Cajun Popcorn Chicken With Creamy Honey Mustard
These bites are coated in finely crushed cornflakes, which mimic that deep-fried texture we can’t get enough of.
26. Black Pepper Rub Chicken Fingers With Greek Yogurt Ranch
Baked tenders and yogurt dipping sauce? These are practically a salad.
29. Hot Honey Pretzel Chicken Fingers With House Sauce
Pretzels + honey + BBQ sauce + jalapeños? It's like the Take 5 of chicken tenders.
30. Sheet-pan Sticky Pomegranate Chicken And Honey Roasted Squash
Proof that chicken nuggets can be downright gorgeous.