Navigating the holiday table can be tough when you’re avoiding dairy. But it’s not all butter-laden cookies and creamy eggnog. There are plenty of dairy-free options that still feel festive and fancy. From appetizers to desserts, here are 36 dairy-free holiday recipes everyone can enjoy.
36 Dairy-Free Holiday Recipes Everyone Can Enjoy
1. Roasted Winter Vegetable Platter With Miso Aioli And Romesco Sauce
If you ask us, it’s just not a holiday without a robust crudités spread. This one skips the typical ranch dip in favor of two irresistible vegan options.
4. Radicchio, Lentil And Apple Salad With Vegan Cashew Dressing
A creamy dressing sans actual cream? You better believe it. (Psst: You can also sub the dressing anywhere you’d use ricotta cheese.)
12. Alison Roman’s Swordfish With Crushed Olives And Oregano
You’re ten ingredients and 30 minutes away from an elegant main course.
15. Pistachio-crusted Pork Tenderloin With Apple And Escarole Salad
Nope, pork tenderloin isn’t a sad, dry relic from the early 2000s. It’s actually a buttery, tender meal that comes together on a single sheet pan.
20. Vegan Butternut Mac And ‘cheese’ With Smoky Shiitake ‘bacon’
Make this and everyone will think you’re a professional chef. (Or a magician.)
23. Vegan And Gluten-free Apple Blackberry Crumble Tart
Coconut oil takes the place of butter in this easy press-in crust. Even better, you can swap the fruit for any type your heart desires.
26. Honey Mustard Sheet-pan Chicken With Brussels Sprouts
There's no need to fuss over a whole holiday ham if you're only serving a few people. And this sheet-pan wonder will leave you with only *one* dirty dish.
30. Creamy Vegan Lentil And Roasted Vegetable Bake
Winter comfort food at its dairy-free finest. Crispy pine nut topping FTW.