Baking Sheet Quesadillas
Why make individual quesadillas when you can make one enormous one? Introducing baking sheet quesadillas, which are perfect for any gathering (or if you just want to get dinner on the table in a flash). It's the genius cooking trick you didn't even know you needed.
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature, divided
12 rectangular tortillas or wraps (available in the deli section of most grocery stores)
½ cup salsa
12 ounces shredded cheddar or Jack cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
3 tablespoons sliced green onions
Sour cream, as needed for serving
Salsa, as needed for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a baking sheet with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
2. Arrange half of the tortillas in the prepared pan, overlapping them as needed to fully cover the base.
3. Spread the salsa in an even layer on top of the tortillas. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the salsa.
4. Arrange the remaining tortillas on top of the cheese, overlapping as needed to fully cover the pan. Spread the remaining 2 tablespoons butter evenly over the tortillas.
5. Bake until the tortillas are golden and the cheese is fully melted, 9 to 12 minutes. Garnish with the cilantro and green onions.
6. Serve immediately, warm, with sour cream and salsa on the side.